Insecurity

This dragon rumor gets more spectacular by the hour. The line that separates truth from speculation is diminishing.
Helgen is not too far from here. It’s a small imperial fort just south of Whiterun. It’s about a two hour horse ride from here. I’m guessing for a dragon that’s about a two minute flight.
What if the dragon attack actually did happen? Will Whiterun be able to withstand should a dragon decide to indiscriminately rampage the city? Will I be able to protect Dora and Fiona?
18th of Last Seed

3 comments:

  1. Okay, so I just started watching HBO's Game of Thrones and that Dnaerus girl with the dragons, the dragon queen, ya that's her. Love that show! You should watch it next time you get the chance. Now that's good TV

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hi Grandma Gallowitz ^^^ I just started watching that show too! I absolutely LOVE it. It would be great if you sent me an email so we could chat about the latest episodes!

    And as for you Faustus, I find it very offensive that you suggest I should simply get a NEW dog. Tootsie is like a child to me. What if i said, "If you can't save Fiona, why don't you just make a new daughter!"

    People these days...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mi amigo,
    I think it all comes down to faith. Faith that Will is able to withstand the dragon and faith that you can protect your loved ones. I understand what you are going through. I have exposed mis hermanas to many ills of war, but they need to be prepared in order to defend themselves. We had to all relocate the other week (mi familia and I) and it was about a forty minute journey by foot. It was worth it though, because I feel we are finally safe, at least for the time being.

    ReplyDelete